Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Taking the Challenge...

So it's Wednesday morning, and I feel a little lighter than yesterday. I am blessed with a husband who has the best ears in the business when I have things weighing on my mind... And I had a deal to unload for a Tuesday!

But following on from that, I have once again taken up the Chopra Centre's 21day Meditation Challenge. The last one I participated in was great, but it's so nice to re-invigorate my mind and my meditating practice with new energy.


So today was about health conscious and the things - both physical, mental and emotional that we think we own... Wow, when you sit and list the things you think you own it's amazing what you would rather not own!! I get the material items, but I really need to work on the emotional ownership... So at each stage in my present awareness of today I am going to notice the things I own and make some changes.

What do you own that you would rather not?

Have a super present day :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment